Named after Mark Twain, American author and humorist, this room features one Queen size bed and a private bathroom.
Twain and Reid share a foyer that can be either public or private, allowing for two fully separate rooms or for a group-friendly conjoined suite.
Double occupancy. No additional occupants; no pets.
- Complimentary provencial breakfast
- Frette bed linens
- C.O. Bigelow bath amenities
- En suite modern bathrooms
- Wi-Fi property-wide
- Hair dryers, bathrobes, and slippers
- Smart TVs
- Tivoli clock radios with Bluetooth
- 60-seat restaurant and full-service bar
- Outdoor decks and firepits
- Lawn games + sporting goods
- The Attic: vintage pool table + 86″ TV
- Coffee and tea around-the-clock
- Miles of hiking trails through 168 wooded acres
- Mountaintop views