Deer Mountain Inn is excited to reopen the doors of our Inn & Restaurant. We continue to be committed to your well being and comfort and have updated some of our policies and protocols to ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and community. We will be closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and regularly update this page as mandated by CDC guidelines and local officials.
JULY – SEPTEMBER / The Main Lodge will be open for bookings Thursday – Sundays for a 3-night minimum
OCTOBER & BEYOND / TBD
GUEST ROOMS, CHECK-IN + CHECK OUT
Payment for all guest rooms will be paid in full at the time of booking
Guests will be required to acknowledge a COVID-19 Declaration of Health and Hold Harmless Agreement prior to arriving at Deer Mountain Inn.
You will receive a detailed email in advance of your stay with all the information you’ll need for your stay.
Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermal thermometer by one of our staff members.
Your sanitized room key will be left in an envelope at the Front Desk with anything else needed for your stay.
Your room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with cleaning products and protocols meeting EPA guidelines and left unoccupied for 72 hours in between reservations.
We will not be servicing your room during your stay. Please contact the front desk to request towels or linens. You may also leave your full garbage bags in front of your door for removal.
Breakfast is still included in your stay! We will have ordering cards for our Inn guests to complete and leave on their doors the night before. Breakfast will be delivered between 8:30 AM – 10 AM.
Leave your key in the room or on the front desk when checking out. The credit card on file will be charged for any incidentals.
We will email you a final receipt.
For any guest requests please call the Front Desk to speak to an Innkeeper on Duty from 8 AM – 4 PM. You may also email email@example.com
- Our staff will be frequently cleaning and sanitizing all public areas including the lobby, bathrooms, dining and seating areas, doorknobs and handrails.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the property.
- The communal coffee station and mini fridge will not be available.
- Our Attic Guest Lounge and indoor areas of the Restaurant will remain closed for the time being.
We do have 200+ acres of beautiful mountain land for R+R and exploration!
- Our Restaurant and outdoor bar will be operating Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday for take-away service until further notice. Pickup times are from 4 PM – 8 PM.
- You may pre-order on our website and enjoy your meal in one of the tables/areas set up on the lawn or anywhere on our 200+ acres.
We are deeply committed to the well-being of our guests and community. We ask that you:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Practice safe social distancing in all public spaces and wear a face covering or mask whenever in public
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizing dispensers throughout the property
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org