Situated just below Skylark, Tuckaway has been totally renovated and outfitted in classic Arts & Crafts style. Features include an open kitchen and dining room and a grand formal sitting room complete with bar and fireplace. Four bedrooms, an airy sleeping porch and three full bathrooms make this home comfortable for up to 9 guests, while covered porches offer views of the magical landscape. Enjoy this mountain hideaway as your own, or partake in the amenities of the inn.
Prices range from $700 to $1,100 per night, depending on season. Two-night minimum; increased minimums during holiday periods. Call us for weekly rates.
- Full Kitchen
- Outdoor Grill & Firepit
- Indoor Fireplaces
- Washer and Dryer
- Linens & Towels
- Artisinal soaps and moisturizers
- Smart TV
- DVD player & DVD library
- 60-seat restaurant and full-service bar
- Outdoor decks and fireplace
- Lawn games + sporting goods
- The Attic: vintage pool table + 86″ TV
- Miles of trails through 168 wooded acres
- Pond swimming